December 31st is Jacksn's Adjusted Birthday. Each year we do something special on that day to celebrate his amazing journey from being a tiny preemie to being a where he is today. This year we let him choose. His choice......Wingstop! He has pretty good taste for a three year old. We ate at Wingstop and then drove around for one final look at Christmas Lights.
Jackson - I am so proud of you! You are doing so many exciting things. Here are a few of your recent likes and accomplishments:
1. You love Rudolph, Santa and Snowmen and you can say their names
2. You love playing on my laptop and can pretty much put in a CD, click on the game to start it and play the game by yourself
3. You can start and stop a DVD of your choice (in fact I think this is really more fun to you than watching the DVD)
4. Your favorite thing to say is "Baby, Oh Baby" or on somedays "Baby, Oy Baby"
5. You think it is so funny to call someone a baby
6. You like to wrestle and withhold hugs and kisses to pester whoever really wants one
7. You like to listen to music in the car and try to sing along
8. You are much better about playing with friends and often ask for them when we are home by ourselves
I am looking forward to all of the fun things we will do this year. I can't wait to see what you pick for our outing next year! I love you to the moon and back!!!