Monday, November 22, 2010

A Day at the Museum

I decided Jackson and I would get out and do something a little different. It was a beautiful fall day. I looked around on the internet and found a planetarium show at the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. I loved the planetarium when I was younger. I thought this show would be a great introduction. It was called One World, One Sky Big Bird's Adventure. Jackson loved the show!

After the show we decided to check out the Children's Museum. Jackson loved the shopping center. He filled his kid sized basket with all of the bread, meat, veggies and fruit he could. He also loved the build your own train track area. Jackson loves trains and made himself at home with all of the tracks and trains. There was also a water exploration area outside. One of his favorite things at the museum was the giant dinosaur outside. He had so much fun digging for dinosaur bones. We had a lot of fun and made some great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment