Sunday, June 21, 2009

First Post

I am excited to have my own blog. My husband has always done such a great job blogging for our family. He tries to post monthly or every couple of months. I wanted to use my blog to tell about the daily things that go on with our family. Sometimes every thing is so routine but during a normal day there are so many moments that I pause and hope that I never forget. Those little daily things are often some of my favorite.
Every day Jackson is learning something new. Just last week he learned to "buzz" like a bee, almost make the "c" sound, get on and off ride-on toys without falling, make marks with the crayon (most of the time), and hold and feed himself yogurt! Sometimes I don't even notice him picking up all of these new skills. He just surprises me by doing something new.

Jackson playing with his toys

No comments:

Post a Comment