Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!


There has been a lot going on the past couple of weeks. It seems like July just got here and now we are close to the end. My mom celebrated her 60th birthday (I hope you don't mind me sharing that Mom) on July 3rd. We had a surprise party for her at my brother's house. Well, I think she knew we were up to something, but it was still fun to keep her out of the loop until she got there. It was great to watch all of the kids play and Jackson trying to attack my mom's cake. He couldn't wait to get a bite of it!

I have such a wonderful mom. She is completely selfless and has a servant's heart. She puts everyone else first and thinks of herself last. She has been there for me every step of the way. She goes above and beyond to let you know that she loves you - she doesn't just tell you, she shows you in small ways and big ways.

Mom, I hope you had a happy birthday. I love you so much! Thank you for all that you are - you are so much fun to be around! You are such a wonderful mom, friend and grandmother!

No comments:

Post a Comment