Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Belated Happy 3rd Birthday!


Jackson,
I can't believe you are three! Each day your smile lights up my day. I still can't believe that I get to be the lucky lady that you run to when your scared, happy, or sad. I treasure each hug you give me.
This year you have accomplished so much! Since you turned two you have learned:
1. how to run
2. how to climb stairs
3. how to feed yourself
4. how to sign "thank you", "please", "cookie", "milk", "cracker", "milk", "sorry", "red", "black", "white", "potty", "phone", "yes", "stop", "go", "more, please"
5. use the DVD player - even though we discouraged it!
6. the names of most of the trains on Thomas and Friends
7. the names and sounds of several letters
8. shapes and colors
9. what a potty is for and to occasionally use it - still a work in progress
10. make a push car go backward and FORWARD!
11. throw a ball
12. do something funny to get out of trouble ( I think you learned this from Daddy!)

These are just some of the things you have learned. Your persistence has taught me so much. I look at the world a little differently now. I have often taken things for granted. Now, I watch you and am amazed. You don't give up when things are hard. You keep trying until you accomplish whatever you're trying to do. I am so thankful for your sweet and stubborn spirit!

I can't wait to see what you learn this year. I love you my big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment