Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blogging take 3!

Okay - so I tried blogging before and would make a couple of entries and then not make another entry for several months. A good friend of mine has an awesome blog. I can't help but be inspired. Her blog will be such a wonderful gift for her children when they are older. So, with inspiration from her daily-weekly posts, I am going to try again. I always thought I would be so good at preserving our memories. I remember saying "when I have kids I'm going to scrapbook everything....." Well, life happened and I don't have a line filled out in Jackson's baby book, don't have a scrapbook - but I have a ton of pictures!
I do believe that it's never too late to start working towards improvement so here goes. Jackson please forgive me someday when you wonder what happened to the documentation of your second year. I will try to work from this point on to recording all of our fantastic adventures and if I have time remember back to some of the events I forgot to jot down. I will close with a statement that I use with Jackson a lot. "When at first you don't succeed - try, try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment