Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Fun

We had such a wonderful Christmas! Jackson enjoyed everything about Christmas. He had so much fun decorating the tree. He was very gentle with all of the ornaments. There was only one ornament casualty, and I dropped it.
We met Matt's sister, Ginny and her family at the Christmas Parade to kick off the season. It was so cold. I had Jackson bundled up to keep him warm. He reminded me of the kid from the movie The Christmas Story ( although I think he could put his arms down - hah!) We had a great time and saw several friends and neighbors that we hadn't seen in a while.

Jackson and GiGi and our friend Mary with her son Beau

We celebrated with my family on Christmas Eve. To our surprise it started to snow that day and by the time we got to my brother's house that night it was snowing really hard. The wind was blowing so hard and it was too cold to play outside. We kept warm by eating MaMa's Pizza (our family favorite) and eating other holiday food. All of my nieces and nephew were really excited about opening presents. We let the older kids help the younger kids open their presents. It was so great to get to be with my family.

"THE" Christmas Picture and Jackson with Granka and Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment